Germs, dust, dirt, bacteria, allergens, pet dander, rotting food particles, and even a variety of tiny bug, dirty rugs can be a hotbed for an assortment of filth. Especially to children and seniors, these contaminants can pose a serious health risk. Today, we at Steam Magic Carpet Cleaning would like to stress the importance of area rug cleaning.
What are the Benefits of Area Rug Cleaning?
1) Improved health. For a truly deep clean, professional rug cleaners have the tools and equipment needed. When you know your house is really clean, aside from just the peace of mind that comes, the dust, dirt, and allergens that trigger frustrating allergies and health issues are eliminated through professionally cleaning.
2) Investment return increases. Rugs tend to be expensive, no matter if they are mementos from an exotic vacation or that perfect accent from your favorite interior décor store. Wearing down your rug’s appearance and functionality comes from letting build up over years without a proper cleaning can permanently damage the fibers that create your beautiful rug. Improper cleaning methods or chemicals can discolor the rug in addition.
3) Lengthen longevity of area rug. Certain areas of the rug to become worn through the use and love your rug, foot traffic, pets, and furniture rearrangements. To prevent wear and matting, a professional rug cleaner can help freshen up the fibers. Also, you can get insight on how often your particular rug needs to be washed, or the proper repair methods needed to maintain optimal care with the expertise of a professional cleaner.
4) Enhance area rug comfort. To completely remove odors and pet urine, professional cleaning gets into the nitty-gritty of your rug. Other odors can develop from a number of sources and to ensure they are removed and even prevented; routine rug cleaning plays a major role.
5) Heighten area rug aesthetics. Meaning you do not have to throw out perfectly good rugs or rearrange furniture to hide spots, professional cleaning can remove even the trickiest stains. Not only are eyesores removed, but routine cleaning keeps the fibers fresh and bright to maintain a like-new appearance.
6) More free time. Rug cleaning takes up a lot of time and energy even with the proper understanding of needed care. Free up your schedule and your peace of mind by doing yourself a favor and let the professionals take care of the deep cleaning.
Area Rug Cleaning, Stain Removal & More in San Diego, Solana Beach, La Mesa, Mission Valley, La Jolla, Del Mar, Poway, Encinitas, Chula Vista California
In addition to having the area rugs being cleaned professionally once or twice a year, you need to ensure your area rug is cared for as well. Be sure to vacuum daily, or as often as possible. Try to enforce people not wearing any shoes. Rotate the rug to even out the wear. Make sure to close the blinds whenever direct sunlight shine through to prevent fading. When it comes time forprofessional area rug cleaning services in Southern California, call in the experts of Steam Magic Carpet Cleaning and let us provide you with high-quality rugs. We use premium products and advanced equipment along with our expertise to ensure superior results.