With celebration comes food and drink. Where it is definitely something that goes quite well during this time of year since we eat, drink, and be merry. Expecting accidents comes from all the merriment and excitement. It can be a challenge to remove stains that come from the holiday drinks. Thankfully, professional cleaning can remove nearly any tough stain. Today, we at Steam Magic Carpet Cleaning would like to offer some suggestions to remove the common holiday beverage stains from your carpets.
How to Remove Red Wine Stain from Carpet
1) All moisture needs to be blotted.
2) Completely dissolving the liquid again, squirt a couple of ounces of cool water directly over the stained area, and blot again.
3) In your choice container, blend together 1 TBS white vinegar, 1 TBS liquid dish soap, and 2 cups of warm water.
4) Commence dabbing the remaining stain, apply the mixture generously onto a cleaning implement of your choice and. To keep moisture contained, blot with a clean, dry cloth in between treatments. You do not want over to saturate the carpet, during this step.
5) With cool water, rinse the area and blot dry with a dry cloth.
Eggnog Carpet Stain Removal Steps
1) To remove the bulk and blot the remaining residue, use a spoon or dull edged implement.
2) Make certain to blot up moisture in between, rinse out the stain with warm water, be careful not want over saturate.
3) Gently blot up the stain, apply the solution onto the stain minimally.
4) use a vinegar solution of 1 cup white vinegar and 2 cups warm water, and gently work the solution through should residue persists.
5) With warm water, rinse.
6) Using a clean, dry towel, blot up all moisture.
7) Allow to air dry.
How to Treat Hot Chocolate Spills on Carpet
1) The excess liquid needs to be sopped up.
2) In a squirt bottle, bowl, or bucket, add 1 TBS of liquid dish soap liquid and 2 cups warm water.
3) Spray moderately, apply solution.
4) Until all liquid is thoroughly absorbed, blot.
5) Allow to air dry.
Does Apply Cider Stain Carpet ?
1) Blot the cider with paper towels as soon as possible.
2) In your preferred container, add 1 TBS ammonia and 2 cups of warm water together.
3) Onto the stain, use a clean cloth, sponge on the solution.
4) In addition to blotting, gently work out the cider in circular patterns.
5) Blot in between to contain the moisture, rinse well with warm water.
6) Blot remaining moisture as much as possible.
7) Let it air dry.
Stain Removal Notes
1) You could set in stains with hot water, so never use it.
2) Since dyes and prints can easily transfer onto carpet, only use white cloths, towels, and paper towels.
3) To ensure it does not further damage your carpet or lighten it, always perform a patch test with any product (homemade or store bought) in an inconspicuous area.